CSS Speech + CMS accessibility fire chat
We had a nice virtual fire chat on web accessibility with Léonie Watson, Hidde de Vries and Moritz Giessmann to talk with our community about various accessibility aspects, including the latest developments (such as in the area of voice recognition). The discussions were kickstarted by a lightning talk from Léonie about CSS Speech, followed by a talk from Hidde about CMS accessibility.
- Inclusive Design Principles
- Inclusive Design 24 Conference
- Why we need CSS Speech
- CSS Speech polyfill demo
- SpeechSynthesis voices
- Your CMS is an accessibility assistant
- Could browsers fix more accessibility problems automatically?
- Wo Wir Sind Ist Vorne - Latenight-Frontend-Talkshow
- WWSIV No. 53 “Accessibility”
- How to Animate the Details Element
<summary>with animated arrow (no JS)